Monday 13 August 2007

Tees @ Threadless 13/08/07

If you've not heard of Threadless you are seriously missing out on something great.

The site contains some gorgeous and unique t-shirts designed by, well you possibly, as anyone can submit a design and the ones with the highest votes get printed. And yes, you get something out of it too.

Because I love Threadless this post is going to be the first in a semi-regular series highlighting the newest tees that catch my eye.

A Birth Day - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

How cute is this? I'm not sure I'd like to be the cow or chicken explaining to the farmer how that happened, but it makes a great tee. Probably not the type of t-shirt I would wear, but something I might buy for my Niece.

Beasts And Pearls - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Wow! It's the level of detail on this that makes it stand-out for me. Dramatic, monstrous but there's also something softer. It reminds me of King Kong. It's also one that I probably wouldn't wear, more of a ladies tee I think.

Defend The Kingdom - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Now this makes me laugh, little sand knights fighting against an inflatable Jabberwocky. I missed it the first time around but this I'd buy; it's funny and colourful.

All my Threadless posts are also copied across to my blog on the Threadless site here.

No comments: